Fill out a voter registration application here.

Print it out and mail it to Beverly Christopherson at the Union Town Hall. You cannot register by mail if you are within 20 days of an election.

In Person

Register at the Union Town Hall Clerk's office during normal hours which are Tuesdays from 5:30pm to 9:00pm and Thursdays from 5:30pm to 9:00 pm or by appointment up to 4:30 pm on the Friday before an election. You must bring proof that you have lived at your present location for 28 consecutive days before the date of the election. Click here to find out what documentation qualifies as proof of residency.

At the Polling Place on Election Day

If you cannot register ahead of time, you can bring proof that you have lived at your present Town of Union location for at least 28 consecutive days preceding the election with you to the Town Hall on election day.

You must also provide your driver's license number if you have one or the last four digits of your social security number.

Need an Absentee Ballot?

If you would like to vote absentee by mail, fill out an absentee ballot application here. Print out the completed form and return it to Beverly Christopherson at the Town of Union. You must be a registered voter in the Town of Union to request an absentee ballot.

Military & Overseas Voting

Military voters are not required to register to vote. They do not need to request an absentee ballot in writing. They do not need to provide proof of residence.

Overseas electors must register to vote. Proof of residence is not required for overseas electors living overseas indefinitely. Registration must be postmarked no later than 20 days before an election. IF you are temporarily away overseas with the intent to return, you are not considered an overseas elector.

Polling Location

All Town of Union residents vote at the Union Town Hall, 1506 N. Town Hall Road.

Want to be a Poll Worker?

Fill out an application here